Renovating, Rebranding, and More - *LX* November

I have not blogged in a couple of months, mostly because I had taken a little break to reflect and to reinvent a little in my shop. In doing so, I have changed a few things - the first of which is my logo:



My reason for changing the logo was because I am looking for something a bit more feminine and classy. I love both logos, really, but this one speaks to me more and has been very well received. It also fits the new look of my main store, which reopened only two weeks ago. While there are still a few bits and pieces that need to be put in it, the main store is operating again, and I plan to do some new store releases to celebrate one of the things that I plan to do with *LX* - give the brand more dependency on the main store. Events are fantastic, but it is important, in my opinion, that attention is given to where it all began.

Speaking of events, *LX* is in three of them at the moment and will be in two more as of next week. I used this opportunity to start on another project - more gachas. As a result, I created two - one for The Avenue and one for The Chapter Four:



The theme for the Avenue was a little out of my element this month - rain. I took a leap with this one and made my first pair of shoes - modest galoshes, similar to those I had when I was a kid. They are fitted exclusively for Maitreya, and are available at 100L a pull. there are 9 colour possibilities and three patterned rares. 




My second gacha item are these arm warmers, fitted for Maitreya, Hourglass, and Freya. There are 12 commons and 2 rares - the monochromes. 

*LX* will turn 2 on December 17th, which is still hard for me to get my head around. I remember my first rig, my first vertex fight, the first gray I got from making a mesh (LOL) Like it happened yesterday because... Well it DID happen yesterday. I press on, determined to bring my visions to life and looking forward to sharing those visions with as many people as I can. 

Changes will be mentioned as they come into being - and YES YES I am doing Black Friday!

Subscribe inworld for the latest news and for surprises ;) 

Lex 

Comments

Popular Posts